Version 1.4 is available as a free upgrade to any existing purchasers. To upgrade to 1.4, all existing owners have to do is download a new trial copy from the SliQTools website and install 1.4 on their PC.
SliQ Invoicing and Quoting can be configured for different currencies and tax rates.
A fully functional 30 day trial of SliQ Invoicing and Quoting can be downloaded from the SliQTools website.
Version 1.4 of SliQ Invoicing and Quoting is still available at the same price of £24.99.
A number of useful features have been added in version 1.4:-
- Multiple invoice templates are now supported.
- Service Invoices as well as Product Invoices are now supported.
- Discounts (% and amount) can now be applied to invoice items.
- Standard discounts can be stored.
- Remittance slips can optionally be included on invoices and statements.
- Payment details information can be stored.
- Customer and product data can now be exported and imported allowing data to be shared with other copies of SliQ or external applications.
All the useful features of SliQ 1.3 are still present in the new software release. SliQ supports a range of sales reports and includes the ability to create esimates/ quotes, credit notes and statements or ageing reports.
All items can be emailed from SliQ as PDFs. New copies of invoices or quotes can be raised and quotes can be turned into invoices with a single button click.